Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD student position in International and Comparative Education sebagai berikut:
PhD student position in International and Comparative Education
PhD student position in International and Comparative Education at the Institute of International Education, the Department of Education. Reference number SU 617-0588-11. Deadline for applications: April 1, 2011.
The Institute of International Education (IIE), the Department of Education at Stockholm University announces one vacancy in the PhD programme, comprising four years of full time study with start September 1, 2011. The vacancy is combined with doctoral studentship as stated below.
The PhD student position is financed by the faculty grant and are not connected to an ongoing or planned research project. The subject area of the research leading to the PhD dissertation and forming part of the education is decided by the applicant.
To be eligible for admission both the general and the special qualifications must be met.
The requirements for a complete application are available in General Course of Study for the PhD level in international and comparative education (see the web site for the Institute of International Education, Official Website, where qualification requirements and selection criteria are available, or web site for the Department of Education, Official Website).
For more information, please contact Professor Vinayagum Chinapah, Head of IIE, telephone +46-(0)8-16 1064, e-mail email@example.com, or the administrative head Therese Kindåker, telephone +46-(0)8-16 3153, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union representatives are Bo Ekengren (SACO) and Lisbeth Häggberg (Fackförbundet ST), telephone +46-(0)8-16 2000 (switch board), and Gunnar Stenberg (SEKO), telephone +46-(0)70-316 43 41.
Please send your application, marked with the reference number SU 617-0588-11, no later than April 1, 2011 to:
SE-106 91 STOCKHOLM
All application documents must be in 3 copies (copied originals will not be returned).
Application Deadline : 1 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- International Student Scholarships, Dalarna University, Sweden International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University (DU) to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
- International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
- Undergraduate Scholarship for International Student, Keele University, UK The Keele International Student Scholarship for undergraduate students is worth GBP2000 towards the cost of your annual tuition fees for the duration of your course. Students studying a […]
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland WIT International Student ScholarshipThe International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT […]
- Scholar Rescue Fund Fellowships at The Institute of International Education (IIE) Around the world, scholars have long suffered harassment, torture and persecution as a result of their work. In the worst cases, scholars pay with their lives for their dedication to […]
- PhD student position in water quantity and quality assessment PIK invites applications from outstanding individuals for a PhD-student`s position (TV-L 13, 50%) to support the core interdisciplinary research team at PIK. The goal is to analyse […]
- International Student Merit Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK The University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. To be considered for one […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD student position in International and Comparative Education, semoga bermanfaat.