Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems sebagai berikut:
PhD in Smart Energy Systems
The Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management contributes to sustainable solutions for technical challenges in society by combining the insights from engineering with the humanities and the social sciences.
Today’s energy grid is no longer the sole concern of energy companies. The world is changing: an increasing number of physically distributed renewable energy sources such as wind/solar/micro-grid are being connected. Distributed energy resource management is becoming a must. The Smart Grid is emerging. The interdisciplinary RobuSmart (Increasing Robustness of Smart Grids through Distributed Energy Generation: a Complex Network Approach) project, financed by NWO, focuses on increasing the robustness of the Grid. Self-management based on knowledge of the state of the physical network, demand and availability is the goal. Cascading effects as a result of failure will no longer be possible: the system will take care of itself. Network theory and distributed autonomous systems are key to the approach envisioned.
Candidates should have an outstanding track record and an MSc degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Electrical Engineering as well as an interest in distributed algorithms and smart energy.
Conditions of employment
TU Delft offers an attractive benefits package, including a flexible work week, free high-speed Internet access from home, and the option of assembling a customised compensation and benefits package (the ‘IKA’). Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Information and application
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact Prof. F.M.T. Brazier, phone: +31 (0)15-2787529, email: email@example.com. To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV along with a letter of application by 15 June 2011 to Mirjam Koning, firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying for this position, make sure to mention vacancy number ATTBM11-04.
Application Deadline : 15 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems (2013)
Due to a generous donation from Sussex alumnus Andrew Pegge, the Pegge Scholarship is awarded annually […]
- MBA Scholarships (Energy), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Energy sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- MSc Management and Information Systems by Distance Learning at University of Manchester The MSc in M&IS develops the “hybrid” mix of management and information systems skills that we know from experience is essential to the successful and strategic application of […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship for Developing Countries This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Energy Science at Sungkyunkwan University The Department of Energy Science (DOES) is pleased to invite international students who have passion to conduct cutting edge research and make breakthroughs in energy sciences, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems, semoga bermanfaat.