Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln
The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the Julius Kühn Institute, and plant breeding companies. The overall objective of this research project is to set the stage for marker assisted breeding of BYDV resistant maize. In order to achieve this, the pheno- and genotypic variation for BYDV resistance in segregating populations of maize as well as in an association mapping population will be assessed.
The main tasks of the successful candidate are:
* Plan, perform, and analyze field and green house trials
* Genotype molecular markers in candidate genome regions
* Identify genome-regions contributing to phenotypic variation
* Analyse data and prepare scientific publications
Applicants should have a M.Sc. in agronomy or biology, or equivalent qualification. Basic knowledge of quantitative genetics and interest in population/quantitative genetic analyses is required. Practical experience with organizing, conducting, and analyzing field- and greenhouse experiments is highly advantageous.
Please send your detailed application by February 28, 2011 via email to Benjamin Stich (email@example.com)
The Max Planck Society is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from disabled persons. It also aims to increase the percentage of female employees in fields in which they are underrepresented and therefore also expressly encourages woman to apply.
Website of institute: www.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Visit official webiste.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
- Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) The International Max Planck Research School "Elementary Particle Physics - Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers" (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck […]
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- PhD student position at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Experimental investigation of the wake instability behind a bluff bodyKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural […]
- PhD position in Biocomposites at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Chemical Science and Engineering seeks a PhD student in Biocomposites.KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- SAE Institute Jakarta Scholarship Challenge Following on the success of last year’s Scholarship Challenge, we are pleased to announce the Creative Media Full Scholarship Challenge for 2013! The Creative Media scholarship program was […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln, semoga bermanfaat.