Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK sebagai berikut:
The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country.
The scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for admission onto the Full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2011. An award may be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the academic standards set by the University.
Although applications for the scholarships should be made before 31 May 2011, the scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have firmly accepted their offer through payment of the deposit. Applicants who hold full sponsorships are not eligible for the scholarship.
If an applicant is successful in being awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission on the MBA programme, the award of the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant.
Applicants should submit a 1000 word essay, explaining why they feel they should be awarded the scholarship, and how the scholarship will benefit them.
This essay should accompany the application for admission to the MBA programme.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student. The decision will be made by a committee consisting of Directors and key staff from Admissions.
If you have already sent your application, you are welcome to apply separately. Please enclose your full name and contact details as stated in your programme application. Separate scholarship applications without these details will not be considered.
A Selection Committee will meet in June 2011 to select the scholarship holder and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards. The successful applicants will be invited by the University to attend an award ceremony early on in the programme.
David Miller is an alumnus of the University of Edinburgh Business School and is the founder and CEO of Meteora Partners which provides services to the investment industry in London and New York.
The University of Edinburgh
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh, EH8 9JS
3 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship at University of Edinburgh The value of the award is a maximum of £4,000 per annum towards fees or maintenance costs or travelling expenses and is tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to […]
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2011-2012, priority for this scholarship will be given to applicants undertaking postgraduate study in Philosophy. EligibilityIf no suitable application is received for an award in this […]
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, University of Edinburgh, UK The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities, including the University of Edinburgh, […]
- The McFarlane PhD Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK One scholarship will be awarded to the best full time applicant who meets the criteria below and is accepted onto a PhD in History. The value of the award is £15,000 per year for the […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK, semoga bermanfaat.