Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Masters Program in Forensic Science 2011, UK sebagai berikut:
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Masters Program in Forensic Science 2011, UK
There is an increased worldwide tendency to committing different and more sophisticated kind of crimes that emphasizes the need for a higher number of trained professionals at a high level. This professional focus does not exclude research activities, which are very necessary owing to the dynamic nature of this science.
The globalisation propitiates people migrations and money and goods circulation around the world, which also extend criminal reach, so that the collaboration among Countries is essential, as well as the adoption of international working standards. The situation around crime and the high impact that terrorism and terrorist activities are having in modern societies has pushed the International Community to dedicate resources and develop initiatives to prevent criminal acts.
The different countries in the world are developing their own or joint strategies to make this fight against crime more efficient. An International Forensic Science Specialist Master developed to train and educate cohorts of future forensic scientists can serve this aim and provide with trained professionals to help protect people.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree in Science (or equivalent) from a recognised official Higher Education Institution in order to apply. The candidates need to accredit a minimum grade to access the course, being this 60% (upper second class). In case a percentage is not stated on the official transcript, the candidate will have to supply a certificate from their academic institutions in which percent marks are linked to the different grades awarded by the institution.
-Applicants also need to accredit a sufficient level of English to follow the course (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 paper based, TOEFL 79 internet, or equivalent).
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14 January 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand`s International Aid and Development Agency New Zealand Development ScholarshipsThe New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) scheme offers the opportunity to people from selected developing countries to undertake […]
- International Masters Scholarship Program 2011 in Quaternary and Prehistory The main objective of this course (120 ECTS) is to train young researchers in providing competitive services and researches on Prehistory, Paleo-anthropology, geology and paleontology, […]
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, University of Edinburgh, UK The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities, including the University of Edinburgh, […]
- EADS Technology Masters Scholarship Awards 2011, UK Masters Scholarship Awards for the applicants of UK by Royal Aeronautical Society’s in UK – 2011 Study Subject: Aerospace, space or systems field.Employer: Royal Aeronautical […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Master Scholarships in VIsion & roBOTics (VIBOT), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The VIBOT Master is divided into four semesters designed and developed to ensure a clear and structured educational progress in the field of computer vision and robotics, fully integrated […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- Universiteit Antwerpen Master Scholarships 2011 in Development Evaluation and Management “What are the major pitfalls for public and private actors who promote local participatory development activities?”“Which aid policies, modalities and instruments are most effective?”“What […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Masters Program in Forensic Science 2011, UK, semoga bermanfaat.