Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney sebagai berikut:
Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney
The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 million of funding for an initial period of five years for this new Centre. The aim of the Centre for Mining Automation is to develop and implement the vision of a fully autonomous, remotely operated mine.
The ACFR is seeking students interested in PhD research in the area of autonomous systems, including data fusion, perception, control, learning and systems to be part of this exciting new initiative and apply for a full time scholarship sponsored by Rio Tinto.
There is no closing date for this opportunity. Applications are now open year round and successful applicants are expected to commence at the start of either semester one or semester two.
Applicants should have a first class Honours degree in mechanical/mechatronics engineering, mining engineering, electrical engineering, aeronautical/aerospace engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science or a related discipline or extensive appropriate professional experience.
The scholarship is valued at $27,651 per annum (tax exempt). The scholarship will be supplemented by access to overseas travel grants and other allowances.
For further information, and to submit an application, please contact
Australian Centre for Field Robotics
The Rose Street Building (J04)
The University of Sydney NSW 2006
Phone: 02 9351 8143
Fax: 02 9351 7474
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of two referees. A statement of the broad area of your research interest should also be included.
31 December 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia Mercury is emitted into the environment via natural processes such as volcanic eruptions and industrial processes in large refineries and coal fired electricity generation facilities. This […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS This bequest was made to the University in 1891 to encourage the study of “Arabic, Persian, Hindustani and other Oriental languages”. There is one scholarship available, valued at £6,000 […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- The RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney, semoga bermanfaat.