Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands sebagai berikut:
University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands
Countries of origin:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Replublic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, China, Colombia, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kiribati, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Namibia, Niue, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, East Timor, South Korea
Criteria for approval are: (a) academic excellence, shown by academic performance and may be confirmed by letters of recommendation from university professors; (b) contribution of candidate’s education in terms of strengthening the scientific capacity in the candidate’s home country; (c) perspectives to a long-term linkage between the home institution and the University of Groningen
Extra criteria for PhD candidates are: applicant should be employed by a research institute of university in one of the listed countries and receive an income from the home institution, application should be supported by this organization, the University of Groningen must be able to provide an academic supervisor who will be responsible for the scientific supervision of the research
The grant is usually awarded for a maximum of 2 years for a Master’s degree programme .
The grant covers the tuition fees plus the costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. For specific information, please check the rules & regulations.
Grant provider: University of Groningen
Applicants need to meet the deadline of the Master’s programmes. Application forms for Master’s programmes can be found through the website or Admissions Offices . Application deadline for the scholarship is 22 February.
Applications for student scholarships can be submitted by students from one of the eligible countries for a Master’s or equivalent programme at the University of Groningen.
Master’s degree programmes: A step-by-step application guide
- First the candidate should apply for admission to a study programme at the University of Groningen .
- When the candidate applies for this admission, he or she must indicate on the application form that his/her study performance is excellent and that he/she wishes to be nominated for a Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
- If the study programme agrees with the candidacy for a EBF scholarship, they will send a standard application form including the motivation of the candidate to the Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund prior to 1 March. Per studyprogramme only two candidates can be nominated.
- The Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund will take a decision during their meeting in March.
- The studyprogramme and the candidate will both be informed on the decision taken by the Board.
- If a candidate is selected the coordinator and the candidate will have contact on the details of his or her arrival. If necessary he/she can contact the Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund for extra assistance.
Website Eric Bleumink Fund. For detailed information regarding the scholarship programme, please contact the office of the Ubbo Emmius Fonds. E-mail: email@example.com. Postal address: Eric Bleumink Fund, University of Groningen, P.O. Box 72, 9700 AB Groningen, The Netherlands.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands, semoga bermanfaat.