Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo sebagai berikut:
Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo
The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The main objective of the project is to elucidate the mechanism(s) for diffusion of framework cations in zeotype materials.The successful candidate will perform modelling studies of the relative stability of different silicon distributions and mechanisms for silicon diffusion in SAPO materials and aluminium diffusion in zeolites using methods based on quantum mechanics. Periodic DFT calculations will be the main tool; however, DFT and ab initio cluster calculations may also prove useful.
Applicants must hold a PhD in quantum chemistry or computational solid-state physics, preferably involving periodic band structure calculations.
-A strong ability to work independently is appreciated, as well as the ability to view the computational work in a wider context, relating it to experimental results.
-Experience in installing and tuning software for efficiency on high performance computing resources would be an advantage.
-A good working knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Scholarship Provider: KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council
Application Deadline: July 20, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry The center for Ordered Materials, Organometallics and Catalysis is looking for a PhD-student, in a larger research program on the SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, and CATALYTICAL […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- PhD Position in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo, semoga bermanfaat.