Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
The Hamilton Institute, at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is searching for a postdoctoral fellow to conduct advanced research as part of the IBM Exascale Stream Computing Collaboratory. The research will apply techniques from matrix theory and graph theory to Exascale computing, focusing on the problem of mapping a software (task) network onto a hardware network, so as to optimise a multi-objective criterion.
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic record and a PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline. Candidates should have a research record in one or more of graph theory, graph algorithms, and linear algebra; familiarity with large-scale parallel computing and the concepts of heterogeneous and hierarchical computing is also very desirable. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated capacity for independent research, and management of a research programme. They will need to work in a collaborative environment, and will be expected to lead the writing of academic papers.
The position will be funded by IRCSET and IBM through IRCSET’s Enterprise Partnership Scheme. Further details on the Enterprise Partnership Scheme can be found on IRCSET’s website (http://www.ircset.ie/). Applicants must meet IRCSET’s eligibility criteria and will be assessed independently by IRCSET.
Deadline for applications is 1 April, 2011. For further information or to apply, please contact
Professor Steve Kirkland
SFI Stokes Professor
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Application Deadline : 1 April 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- Postdoctoral Position in 3D Electron Microscopy of Membrane Proteins at University of Vermont OverviewA postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Michael Radermacher at the University of Vermont, to study the structure and function of mitochondrial and […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- Postdoctoral position in driver sleepiness detection at Chalmers University of Technology The postdoctoral fellow will join the Adaptive Systems group at the Division of Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems, at the Department of Applied Mechanics. The postdoctoral work […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position, semoga bermanfaat.