Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry sebagai berikut:
PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry
“Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research: a natural experiment conducted through PenCLAHRC”: PCMD-GS-0042
This Studentship is based at Exeter.
The Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry with its parent Institutions, the Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, are seeking to attract PhD candidates of outstanding ability to join their exciting and rapidly expanding programme of internationally rated research.
As part of our new developments and our commitment to research excellence, applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates, 2:1 or above, for a PhD studentship. International students must also have IELTS [International English Language Testing System] score of 7 and above (or equivalent qualification).
PPI in health research is required by many research funding bodies but evidence of the impact of PPI is difficult to find. This PhD will involve tracking the progress of a range of research projects with differing forms of PPI. A number of research projects (maximum 10) will also be selected for in-depth case study analysis. Data sources will include interviews, observations and documentary material. The data will be used to develop a model of the impact of PPI in research and to draw up recommendations about the most effective ways of carrying out PPI.
The studentship will be very suitable for someone with a social sciences background (first or master`s degree) who is interested in a career as a qualitative researcher.
Start date: 1 October 2011
The stipend will be £13,590 (based on full time 10/11 rate). Tuition fees will be paid at the home rate. Candidates from countries outside the European Uni0n will be liable for the difference between `home student fees` and `international student fees`. If you wish to be considered for this studentship you must confirm that you able to pay the international portion of the fee. For the 10/11 academic year this is £9200 but is likely to increase slightly each year. If you are selected you will be required to provide financial assurances.
How to apply for this position:
For an application pack, please contact:
Bernice Wilmshurst, Senior Administrator (Research Degrees)
Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry,
John Bull Building, Tamar Science Park , Plymouth PL6 8BU
Telephone 01752 437471 or email email@example.com
For an informal discussion, please contact: Dr Andy Gibson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Thursday 7July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction […]
- Pendaftaran STIKOM London School Of Public Relations (LSPR) – Jakarta Alamat kampus yang bisa anda kunjungi di :
Intiland Tower, Intiland Tower Lt.6, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 32, RT.3/RW.2, Karet Tengsin, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Master Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Wellcome Trust, UK This scheme strengthens scientific research capacity in low- and middle-income countries, by providing support for junior researchers to gain research experience and high-quality research […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, semoga bermanfaat.