Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany
Graduate School of North American Studies invites applications for 10 Doctoral Grants
The Graduate School of the John F. Kennedy-Institute for North American Studies invites applications for the academic year 2011/2012. Six academic disciplines in the humanities and social sciences collaborate in offering a structured curriculum. The doctoral program is interdisciplinary in its approach and focuses on those social transformations impacting the United States and Canada at the beginning of the 21st century. Areas of emphasis include domestic and foreign policy, economic development, ethnic identity and relations, as well as recent transformations in media, art, literature, culture, and religion. The language of instruction is English.
Applicants interested in pursuing a doctorate with an emphasis in North American Studies must have a completed degree (M.A. or the equivalent) with above average marks in one of the following disciplines: American Cultural Studies, American Literature, History, Political Science, Sociology and Economics. Grants are awarded for a maximum of three years. Continued funding past the first year is based upon a positive annual evaluation of progress.
Scholarships amount to ca. 1.500 € per month.
It is also possible to apply for admission to the program independently from applying for a stipend. Guest students are welcome to stay for a period of up to one year. Guest students must be self-supporting.
All application materials (completed application form, statement of purpose of 3 pages, outline of dissertation project of 8-10 pages, curriculum vitae, two recent letters of reference, copies of earned degrees, proof of language skills, and a writing sample) must be received by January 31, 2011 at the following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Graduate School of North American Studies
Dr. Katja Mertin, Managing Director
14195 Berlin, Germany
For further information on application requirements and the graduate program, and for the application form, please see www.gsnas.fu-berlin.de
Please address all inquiries to our Program Assistant: office[at]gsnas.fu-berlin.de
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, Brunel University, UK We are delighted to announce nine funded PhD studentships* in social sciences at Brunel University for UK, EU and international students for a January 2012 start, (or as soon as possible […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships How many scholarships are there?There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates Who are the […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities […]
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK The Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, is offering a small number of scholarships of £1000 to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants for 2013 entry into the MSc […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.