Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University sebagai berikut:
PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University
If you are interested in the proposed PhD project of the development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores, then this scholarship may assist you with a three-year stipend.
Value and duration
The scholarship pays $27,000 per year (for three years).
Top-up Scholarship of up to $10,000 per annum is available to doctoral students who gain an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) scholarship starting in 2012.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
Be either a local or international research student
How to apply
Contact Professor Suresh Bhargava.
Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores
The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing ores is complex due to uranium bearing ores containing a number of different uranium minerals in addition to the other numerous minerals / compounds found in these ore bodies. In order to gain a better understanding of the chemistry of uranium extraction from uranium bearing ores detailed information on the type and quantity of uranium minerals present in feed ores is required. The aforementioned information is however difficult to obtain using current techniques due to uranium minerals usually being found in ores in very low concentrations as very fine grains. In addition the current techniques that are capable of providing the aforementioned information are laborious and expensive and cannot be used for analysing a large number of samples in a short time frame.
The main aim of this research project will be to investigate the development of new methodologies for determining / characterising the uranium minerals found in uranium bearing ores. It will involve studies using a range of instrument techniques including a new microprobe technique recently developed at the CSIRO.
The successful applicant will be based at the City campus of the School of Applied Sciences and will also be required to undertake research at the CSIRO`s laboratories in Clayton.
Dr James Tardio or Professor Suresh Bhargava.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- The RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of […]
- Business H3 Global Research Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia Griffith Business School, in collaboration with strong Global Advisors Pty Ltd is offering a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) scholarship worth $AU 32,000 per year. This scholarship is for […]
- International Research Scholarship, Bangor University, UK Bangor University offers an International Research Scholarship of up to £1500 reduction in fees. Scholarship application forms can be downloaded here. Scholarship Regulations Applicants […]
- International Research Excellence Scholarship at University of Nottingham You can apply for this scholarship if you are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND already hold an offer to start a full-time Research degree programme (PhD or MPhil) […]
- The LH Ainsworth Cancer Research Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake Postgraduate Research study in a field relevant to the understanding, prevention, treatment or cure of cancer. To be […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University, semoga bermanfaat.