Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea sebagai berikut:
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. We have been undergoing for several research
projects by the South Korean Government. Through stable financial supports for the SSL members, our aim is to make the selected research teams as world-leading research groups.
For Post-Doctoral Applicants:
Based on several public and private grant, we are inviting promising foreign researchers to join
our team as a post-doctoral researcher. Monthly starting salary will be US $2000 or (negotiable), and which can be positively adjusted depending on forthcoming research contributions.
Also for Post-Doctoral position initial settlement support about US$ 1000 will be paid. The initial appointment will be for one year (starting as soon as possible) and can be renewed based on research achievements. Applicants should have a doctoral degree in structural engineering, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
For Master & PhD Applicants:
Based on several grants, including Brain Korea 21st Century (BK21) grant, our team is inviting sincere international applicants for master and doctoral degrees. Monthly stipends and settlement supports, incentives depending on performances as well as tuition fees will be supported based on the laboratory financial supporting system. Applicants should have enthusiasm in research, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred. We prefer applicants who are able to publish international journal papers ranked as SCI or SCIE during his/her appointment in the laboratory with their own creative research topics. Interested applicants must submit their curriculum vitae with a brief research plan to Prof. Dookie Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dookie Kim, Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Kunsan National University
Kunsan, Jeonbuk 573-701, Korea (South)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.