Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position sebagai berikut:
The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position
The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDiReB) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme. It is a one-year-and-a-half masters course (90 ECTS in three semesters of 30 ECTS each), focused on diagnosis, repair, rehabilitation and improvement of buildings and urban spaces.
The training offered has the following objectives:
- To provide solid core training for specialists, which will prepare them to undertake the diagnosis, repair, rehabilitation and improvement of buildings and urban spaces.
- To provide integral training to enable specialists to write reports and projects, technically supervise construction work and carry out executive management activities associated with the processes involved.
- To provide more advanced training, drawing together the knowledge and experience accumulated by three European universities in such important fields as building diagnosis and repair. The consortium contributes and enriches the programme with three different areas of specialization associated with complementary aspects of architectural activity.
The partner institutions of the Masters consortium are:
Universidad de Sevilla (US). Spain
Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria (UNIRC). Italy
Politechnika Lubelska (PL). Poland
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR ALL CANDIDATES
All applications for admission will be forwarded ONLY BY MAIL to the Co-ordinating Institution (University of Seville) for processing. The application form is available for downloading on the EMDiReB Website and the documents must be attached translated into English, Spanish, Italian or Polish (The original documents will be required after the selection process)
Application deadline and addresses:
For Third-country students requesting EM scholarship (Category A) and for European Students (category B): 6 February 2011
For Scholars (category A and B): 29 July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Advanced Spectroscopy & Chemistry European Master Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus The ASC network aims at preparing students to become experts and develop international skills towards doctoral studies, and/or professional industrial careers in chemical analysis and […]
- European Master in System Dynamics, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Master Programme in System Dynamics is the first international Master programme in System Dynamics in Europe. It has been built on the strengths of four leading universities: […]
- European Master Scholarship in Space Science and Technology If you are interested in Space Science and TechnologyIf you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in researchIf you wish to study in a truly international […]
- Fellowships for Master`s and PhD Students at Central European University (CEU), Hungary OverviewLocated in one of Europe`s most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, Central European University (CEU) offers a uniquely international […]
- Erasmus Mundus-European Master Scholarship in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme […]
- ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012 ESCP Europe values high quality education and we are dedicated to helping our students finance their studies in order to achieve their goals.The Master in European Business programme […]
- European Master of Science Scholarships in Nematology, Erasmus Mundus The European Master of Science in Nematology (EUMAINE) is one of the Erasmus Mundus Master courses. The EUMAINE programme brings together some of the European leading Universities and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position, semoga bermanfaat.