Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany sebagai berikut:
Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany
The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all sectors of the historical sciences in Germany and abroad, by releasing them for research purposes. Appointments to the Kolleg, which are made on a competitive basis, offer scientists the opportunity to concentrate on a major work (“magnum opus”) freed from their university duties. The selection criteria are focused on the promotion of research personalities.
Since 1988, the Historische Kolleg has also awarded bursaries to allow post-doctoral students time for their work and to promote close professional contact with established researchers, from the full spectrum of the discipline concerned, within the inspirational atmosphere of the college. The Foundation has provided the Historische Kolleg with funds for the award of two “Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships” to outstanding young researchers.
Application Deadline: 30 April, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- PhD Fellowships, Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, Germany The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds awards PhD fellowships to outstanding junior scientists (max. age: 27 years) who wish to pursue an ambitious PhD project of approximately 3 years in basic […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Master Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Wellcome Trust, UK This scheme strengthens scientific research capacity in low- and middle-income countries, by providing support for junior researchers to gain research experience and high-quality research […]
- Research Fellowships, Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia, USA Call for Fellows: August 2013 – June 2014The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Indonesia Program invites Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for the Indonesia […]
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
- Knight Science Journalism Fellowships, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA Knight Science Journalism Fellowships are for mid-career journalists who demonstrate a high level of journalistic excellence and accomplishment, as well as a long-term commitment to […]
- Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program provides support to young researchers working in academic and research institutions from eligible countries preparing a doctoral thesis. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany, semoga bermanfaat.