Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz sebagai berikut:
Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz
The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants with an outstanding Master`s degree or a German “Diplom” in economics, business economics, mathematics or related fields.
The three-year programme gives students a firm background in the newest theoretical concepts and quantitative methods of economics and finance, in order to gain the skills needed to write a doctoral thesis in line with the highest internationally recognised standards. Aside from training in economic theory and econometrics, which provides the tools to undertake research in a wide range of fields, students acquire expertise in the main research fields of the department, e.g. finance, labour economics, public economics and behavioural economics.
This programme offers the benefits of an American Ph.D. programme with a well-structured curriculum. This enables students to progress quickly towards their thesis topic and their own research interests. The programme takes care to provide the active involvement of supervising professors, special doctoral seminars and the opportunity to complete research papers. The entire programme is conducted in English. Graduates are prepared for leading positions in academic institutions, industry, the financial sector and government departments.
Application deadline for admission in October 2011: 15th July 2011.
The Department of Economics at the University of Konstanz is one of the premier departments of its kind in Germany. The University of Konstanz is one of the nine Universities of Excellence in Germany.
For further information and to apply for the doctoral programme please Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme This scholarship is offered to one selected student from the University of Vienna for a LLM programme, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programme. […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz, semoga bermanfaat.