Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China sebagai berikut:
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China
Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Applicants for Chinese training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, Chinese language is the only subject available.
– Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45, all subjects besides Chinese language are available.
– Applicants for senior scholar program must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Full Scholarship
– Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials; and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
– Living allowance;
– One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
– Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China;
– One-off inter-city travel subsidy.
2. Partial Scholarship
One or several items of full scholarship (one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance excluded).
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicates).
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English)
Those who are available for online application shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online.
The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn .
Those who cannot apply online shall contact the dispatching authorities to get the application form and fill it truly, correctly and completely.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Applicants shall also provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English.
5. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies, or study in China as senior scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors. Applicants who apply in China shall submit the Admission Notice or Invitation Letter issued by the targeted university.
6. Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of the applicants’ own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of the applicants’ own works (including two sketches, two color paintings and two other works).
7. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
The above documents should be forwarded to CSC by April 30th, 2011 via either the Chinese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s home country or the embassy of the applicant’s home country in China. Individual applications are not accepted by CSC. Application documents will not be returned.
APPROVAL AND NOTIFICATION
1. CSC will assess all the application documents and CSC reserves the right to make necessary adjustments on the proposed institutions, specialties and duration of study. The qualified applications will be forwarded to institutions for academic competence and they will forward their nominations to CSC for agreement. The applications will be regarded as invalid and will not be accepted if they fail to meet the enrollment requirements or the application documents are incomplete.
2. If overseas applicants for degree programs with exemption of examinations are academically ineligible to the proposed programs, the institution reserves the right to decide the academic program they could attend or whether to give them conditional offers for their proposed programs. Students who attend Chinese language courses prior to their university study or those attend the college preparatory program must pass the university entrance examinations or other examinations required before they start their major studies. Students attending the college preparatory program, who fail to pass the required examinations within the due period, shall complete their study as Chinese language students.
3. Applicants are required to enclose the admission notice from Chinese HEIs, if they have, in the documents submitted to CSC.
4. Scholarship applicants academically accepted by Chinese HEIs will be officially awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC.
5. Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
6. CSC will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to dispatching authorities by July 31st , 2011, who will forward the documents to the students.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China, semoga bermanfaat.