Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK sebagai berikut:
Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK
The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and fellowships to Indonesians since 1984.
Full scholarships are offered for one year Master degrees at United Kingdom universities and other professional institutions. The scholarships would cover living costs, tuition fees and return airfares.
The deadline for applications for 2012/13 Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia and East Timor is 15 January 2012.
Applications 2012/2013 Chevening scholarships should be made via the website
Candidates should be aware that Chevening 2012/2013 is aligned with delivery of the FCO’s priorities. More information about these is available at official website.
The Chevening scheme is highly competitive, with only the best applicants invited for interview. We particularly encourage applications from individuals based in eastern Indonesia. Candidates will need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Indonesian or East Timor citizens
- Excellent first degree with a minimum GPA >=3.0
- Good level of spoken and written English language (IELTS 6.5)
- Minimum of 2 years full time post-graduate (S1) work experience
- Clear commitment to long-term career development
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership potential and the capacity to play an important role in Indonesia or East Timor’s future development
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications for MBAs
- Previous recipients of a Chevening award are not eligible to apply
- Employees, employee’s relatives (or former employees who have left employment within the last two years) of the FCO, including FCO posts, the British Council or any Chevening sponsors are not be eligible for these awards.
Other information relevant to applications will be posted on this page and at official website as well as on the Chevening Facebook page.
All candidates are encouraged to start researching appropriate postgraduate courses at UK institutions and making applications directly to them as appropriate.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and […]
- Master and PhD Full Scholarships by French Government for Indonesian Citizens The French Government, through its Embassy in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for more than 29 years. In order to pursue its objective to support […]
- The Government of India Scholarships for Indonesian Students The Government of India offers, every year, 20 scholarship slots to meritorious students from Indonesia to pursue their higher studies in Indian universities and colleges. The scholarships […]
- Undergraduate MITSUI-BUSSAN Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Japan MITSUI-BUSSAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INDONESIA PROSPECTUS FOR 2013 IN COOPERATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA AND PERSADA
1. Outline and […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities The Ancora-Khazanah Asia Scholarship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Yayasan Khazanah to allow Indonesians to pursue a four-year undergraduate education at leading […]
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands StuNed, Studeren in Nederland, is a scholarship programme focusing on mid-career professionals, as part of the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands. The […]
- Partial Scholarships for Indonesian Students, London School of Commerce, UK London School of Commerce (LSC) is the associate college of Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU), a British reputable university providing internationally recognised degrees. As the […]
- Master Scholarships for Indonesian Citizen to USA, PRESTASI IIEF USAID A key component of the U.S. government’s development program in Indonesia has always been training, and the support for both short and long-term exchange opportunities continues to be […]
- Swiss Government Scholarships 2012/2013 for Indonesian Students The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, University of Twente, Netherlands StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK, semoga bermanfaat.