Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA sebagai berikut:
Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA
The University of Chicago Library invites applications for short-term research fellowships for use during 2012. Any visiting researcher residing more than 100 miles from Chicago, and whose project requires on-site consultation of University of Chicago Library collections, primarily archives, manuscripts or printed materials in the Special Collections Research Center, is eligible. Support for beginning scholars is a priority of the program. Applications in the fields of late nineteenth- or early twentieth-century physics or physical chemistry, or nineteenth-century classical opera, will receive special consideration. Previous University of Chicago Library research fellowships have been awarded for studies in fields including medieval culture, nineteenth-century American politics, law, theology, urban history, modern literature, and African American history.
Awards will be made based on an evaluation of the research proposal and the applicant’s ability to complete it successfully. Priority will be given to projects that cannot be conducted without on-site access to the original materials and where University of Chicago collections are central to the research. Up to $3,000 of support will be awarded to help cover projected travel, living and research expenses. Applications from women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged.
The deadline for applications is February 14, 2011. Notice of awards will be made by April 15, 2011, for use between January 1 and December 30, 2012.
Applicants must submit the following information in one electronic file:
- A cover letter (not to exceed one page) including the project title, a brief summary. estimated dates of on-site research; and a budget for travel, living, and research expenses during the period of on-site research
- A research proposal not to exceed three double-spaced pages. Applicants should address specifically the relationship between their proposed project and the primary sources to be consulted in the Special Collections Research Center
- A curriculum vitae of no longer than two pages
- Two letters of support from academic or other scholars. References may be sent with the application or separately.
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert L. Platzman Memorial Fellowships
Special Collections Research Center
The University of Chicago Library
1100 E. 57th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
For additional information contact email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
- Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program provides support to young researchers working in academic and research institutions from eligible countries preparing a doctoral thesis. […]
- The Carter G Woodson Institute Post-Doctoral Residential Research & Teaching Fellowship, University of Virginia The Carter G. Woodson Institute for African-American and African Studies at the University of Virginia invites scholars whose work focuses on Africa and/or the African Diaspora to apply […]
- PhD Studentship in Film and Media at Bradford Media School, UK As part of continued investment in research, Bradford Media School (BMS) at the University of Bradford is offering two fully funded PhD studentships.City of Film Studentship:This […]
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the […]
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- Catherine McAuley Scholarship This scholarship is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia – USA The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program was established in October 2002 to provide scholarships for high school students (15-17 years of age) from countries with significant Muslim […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA, semoga bermanfaat.