Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK sebagai berikut:
International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law School
Reference No INT-037Puchalska
Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Law School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide £15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
Project Title: EU Mediterranean Partnership: how effective in promoting political and legal change in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia?
The EU has been a key player on the international arena due to its position as the most powerful trading bloc in the world. Increasingly, the EU uses its economic leverage to influence changes in domestic sphere of trading partners which go beyond commercial co-operation and adjustment. These stretch from the liberal reforms of the domestic markets towards greater openness and privatisation to insistence of political reforms and upholding human rights standards.
Egypt, Libya and Tunisia are EU partners under the EU Neighbourhood Policy (The Euro-Mediterranean Partnership). This project will outline and analyse the Neighbourhood polices deployed in relations with those countries, and also the indirect influence that the EU exerts ‘through trade’.
The main purpose of this research will be to assess the impact of the EU policies on those countries law and politics, particularly from the perspective of the upheavals that those countries are currently undergoing. Such assessment should lead to a better understanding of the effects of EU policies in those countries and should lead to evaluation of the EU capability to effectively promote democratic change and stable political conditions in its partner countries.
Applicants should have studied, or have a solid background in the EU law, or expect to receive a qualification equivalent to a high class UK honours degree. LLM, or equivalent will be an advantage.
Informal project related enquiries may be directed to Bogusia Puchalska email email@example.com Tel 01772 893040
Application Forms can be found at: Official Website.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications to the Graduate Research Office: Friday 13 May 2011 5pm British Summer Time
Proposed Interview Date: 15 June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship in Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, UK University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarship in Psychological Effects of Rape on Male Survivors, UK Study Subject: Psychological Effects of Rape on Male […]
- University of Central Lancashire International Scholarship “Women in Education”, UK University of Central Lancashire International PhD Scholarships, School of Education & Social Sciences on Women in Education , UK Study Subject: Women in education: a case for faith […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK Applications are invited for the prestigious School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2012.The scholarships have been created to attract the […]
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK, semoga bermanfaat.