Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry sebagai berikut:
Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
The center for Ordered Materials, Organometallics and Catalysis is looking for a PhD-student, in a larger research program on the SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, and CATALYTICAL APPLICATIONS of METAL ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS.
Current research activities of COMOC include: synthesis of several types of PMO materials, as powders and as thin films, synthesis of mesoporous ordered polymers, spherical mesoporous silicas for HPLC, mesoporous oxide materials, adsorbents, solar cells, lab on a chip.
COMOC has a fully equipped lab, including (in situ) FTIR, FT-Raman, TGA, DSC, XRD (low angle and wide angle), Elemental analysis (CHNS/O analyser), ultra-fast GC, and has free and unlimited access to SEM, TEM, AFM, XPS, EPR, etc… and all synthetic facilities including 6 Schlenk lines and a clean room with dip-coater, spin-coater, and a room with several spray dryers.
A PhD student for a 4 year period to perform a PhD on the synthesis and catalytic applications of MOFs in one of the domains mentioned above. You need a master in science (chemistry, physics) or applied science or a master degree from a college of higher education.
Interested candidates are asked to send a motivation letter with Curriculum Vitae to Prof. Dr. Pascal Van Der Voort, by email: Pascal.Vandervoort@ugent.be or by regular mail: Prof. Dr. Pascal Van Voort, Dept of Inorganic & Physical Chemistry, Krijgslaan 281 building S3, B-9000 Gent.
Last application date: 2011-04-01 15:00
Department: WE06 – Department of Inorganic and physical chemistry
Degree: master in chemistry
Occupancy rate: 100%
Vacancy Type: wp
Application Deadline : 1 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Computer Simulation of Biophysics of Phospholipid Membranes The aim of this project is to model the interactions of lipid membranes with nano-objects including functional biomimetic polymers, peptides, polymeric micelles and polymer […]
- PhD Scholarship at The Leiden Institute of Chemistry The Leiden Institute of Chemistry is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of Leiden University. Leiden University is a member of the League of European Research […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position in Cellular Imaging at University of Antwerpen PhD position for 1 + 3 yrs focusing on Cellular ImagingBIO IMAGING LAB, a small animal imaging group focusing on MRI and BLI with the following instruments:Magnetic Resonance Imaging:7T […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, semoga bermanfaat.