Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge
Transport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized Cells
University of Cambridge
Scholarship Description: As part of the recently launched Marie Curie Initial Training Network TRANSPOL, a 3-year Early Stage Researcher position is available at the University of Cambridge, UK, in the Department of Physics. The starting date is 01 October 2011. The network includes 7 academic and industrial groups from across the European Uni0n as well as several associate partners from the US and EU. The doctoral programme will provide a range of educational and research opportunities focused on Transport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized Cells, a topic at the interface of Cell/Molecular Biology and Membrane Physics.
This project will explore the impact of lipid composition on membrane mechanics and lateral organisation, and the consequences on membrane shape and trans-membrane trafficking. The effects due to membrane-bound proteins and generally arising in membranes that mimic realistic biological structures will also be investigated, partly in collaboration with other ITN partners.
Candidates with some experience in soft matter physics, optical trapping, instrument automation and/or biological physics are welcome. A basic knowledge of cell biology is also desirable. In addition to proven experimental skills the candidate should have a strong interest in the theoretical background of these experiments. Characterization tools such as image/video analysis will be used and developed. The research training will be towards a PhD and therefore applicants must also gain admission as a graduate student. According to EU regulations, candidates can be of any nationality. They should have less than 4 years of research experience and should not have resided in the United Kingdom for more than 12 months during the past 3-year period.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 7th May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge, semoga bermanfaat.