Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany sebagai berikut:
Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
Application for a Carl Duisberg scholarship is open to students specializing in human medicine und veterinary medicine undergoing a clinical traineeship or in their practice year who would like to take part in scientific projects or continue their education at a prominent institution. Key support areas are projects focusing on public health and social aspects and projects associated with the fields of:
The foundation places great emphasis on internationalism, and therefore grants scholarships exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad and foreign applicants who want to study in Germany.
Applicants should be able to show good to very good final school marks as well as a particularly successful pre-clinical test. Furthermore, a broad horizon and a high level of motivation and personal commitment are expected of all applicants – be it in a social, political or cultural field.
The current call for applications is taking place during the period from June 1 to July 15, 2011. The independent Foundation Board will hold its next selection meeting on September 9, 2011.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kurt Hansen Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany Application for a Kurt Hansen scholarship is open to students studying to become science teachers. Key support areas include study projects, internships, summer courses, preparatory and […]
- Fellowships for Developing Countries at International Climate Protection Program The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications for the University of Exeter Foundation […]
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing […]
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany! Imprint your green ideas into action!Be the next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and a field trip to Germany may be yours If you are a young Indonesian citizen with a passion for the […]
- The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia Graduate Research SchoolUniversity of New South WalesThe Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake Research […]
- OVRF-Maki Shiobara Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake a Bachelor of Optometry, or Postgraduate study through the School of Optometry and Vision Science at UNSW. Applicants […]
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- FULBRIGHT Master Grants, FREEPORT, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Fulbright grants for Master’s are available to Papuan residents in the following fields: Engineering, Environmental Science, Public Policy, Public Health, Business and related fields. […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.