Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan sebagai berikut:
International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMME
The Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out or would like to carry out independent research or advanced study at the post-graduate level in Japan.
The period of the award will be for 3-6 months within the period 15 September 2012 to 31 March 2013. Please read the Guidelines below before applying on the application form provided.
AMOUNT OF FELLOWSHIP
500,000–1,000,000 Yen per grantee. The amount granted will vary depending on duration of stay in Japan and the nature of the work. One-third of the amount will be given to the grantee upon arrival in Japan.
PERIOD OF AWARD
For 3–6 months within the period 15 September 2012 to 31 March 2013.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Japan
- Applicant must hold an academic degree equivalent to the bachelor’s degree
- Applicant’s proposed plan of study or research must be one that will advance her professional competence and that requires being undertaken in Japan
- Applicant must be accepted by a Japanese institution at which she proposes to undertake study / research.
DOCUMENTS & MATERIAL TO BE SUBMITTED
- Designated Application Form
- Three letters of recommendation written by persons who are well acquainted with the applicant’s work. If she is a member of a National Federation or Association of IFUW, she may substitute one of the three persons with the president of her Federation or Association
- A copy of the letter of acceptance by the Japanese institution at which the applicant proposes to undertake study/research or other supporting documents
- Medical certificate of health
- Summary of published works (articles, theses, books up to three) in English.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
For 2012-2013, April 20, 2012 – Postmark Deadline.
The committee will not accept any applications or supporting documents that are submitted after the deadline.
Completed application forms with all required documents and materials should be enclosed in one envelope and posted (e-mail not acceptable ) to:
Ms Kazuko Hirano
Chairperson of International Fellowship Committee
Japanese Association of University Women
11-6-101 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 160-0017, JAPAN
TEL:( 81 3) 3358 2882 FAX: (81 3) 3358 2889
For more information, please visit official website.
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan, semoga bermanfaat.