Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland sebagai berikut:
van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland
Developing countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river transportation system, etc.
Who can qualify?
Accepted candidates with financial need who are citizens of the above geographical areas with a preference given to those who wish to return to their countries after graduation. Preference also is given to those with a technical background and / or experience related to marine engineering.
Submitting an essay on: “How the seaside location of my country can be better used to contribute to economic growth and sustainability.” (maximum 750 words)
Jury: van Oord family and the IMD MBA scholarship committee
Deadline: September 30
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance[at]imd.ch
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
* Relevance to the essay title
* Organization and structure
* Fully developed arguments
* Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionAfrica, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland, semoga bermanfaat.