Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand sebagai berikut:
University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand
Closing Date: 2 Nov
Value: An emolument of $13,000 plus tuition fees at the NZ student level and costs incurred in the production of two hard bound theses.
Tenure: Tenure is for one year, or until the thesis is submitted, whichever period is the shorter.
Location: New Zealand
Summary: This Award is offered by the University of Otago for Masters’ thesis study in any subject.
Comments: Postgraduate Awards are awarded by the University Council, on the recommendation of the Senate, to candidates in the first year of their thesis research for a Master’s degree.
Tenure of a Postgraduate Award by a Master’s degree student is for one year, or until the thesis is submitted, (whichever period is the shorter.) Students must be in the first year of their thesis research to be eligible for an Award. A shorter period of tenure shall be awarded in cases where four months or more of registration as a candidate for the degree have already been completed at the time of the award. Overseas tenure of a Postgraduate Award is not permitted.
Eligibility Information: Postgraduate Awards are available only to students seeking to obtain their first Masters qualification. The University of Otago Postgraduate Awards are open to Domestic Fee Paying Students only. Confirmation of the Award is dependent on approval of the application to register as a Masters candidate and completion of the enrolment procedure.
Relevant University Regulation: This scholarship is governed by the University of Otago Regulations and Notes for Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards
Application Information: Applications are made on the University of Otago Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards application form. www.otago.ac.nz/study/scholarships/postgraduate_scholarships.html
Organisation: University of Otago
Contact: Postgraduate Scholarships Administrators
Address: Scholarships Office, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
Tel: +64 3 479 5292
Fax: +64 3 479 5650
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Asian Development Bank and the Government of Japan jointly fund the ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarship. The programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand, semoga bermanfaat.