Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 sebagai berikut:
University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011
The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011.
About the Program:
The PhD program consists of rigorous coursework in the first year, followed by a 2-3 year research period. The research of our faculty members spans all areas of finance and has been published in the top finance journals, such as The Journal of Finance, The Journal of Financial Economics, the Review of Financial Studies, and the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. A roster of prominent visiting scholars from other top Finance departments further enhances the program. Upon graduation, our PhD candidates are well equipped to compete in the global academic finance job market.
All places in the finance doctoral program are fully funded. Enrolled candidates receive tuition remission plus a stipend of at least A$26,000 per annum but possibly ranging higher for exceptional applicants, up to A$40,000 in certain instances. Further funding to cover conference and tutorial travel expenses is also available.
The minimum qualifications for completing an application are as follows:
- a bachelor’s degree (Australian H2A honors or equivalent),
- official GMAT scores,
- evidence of English language proficiency, and
- a 600-700 word research proposal.
The deadline for international applications is October 31, 2010. For Australian permanent residents and for citizens of Australia or New Zealand, the deadline is November 30, 2010. Applications can be lodged on-line at:
About the Department
The Department of Finance is home to 28 full-time academics and a large number of sessional teaching staff. The Department provides an excellent research environment with weekly seminars, brownbag presentations, and access to a broad range of financial databases. The extremely active environment offers many opportunities for experience as Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant.
More information about the department can be found here:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of FinanceThe Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Human Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia The Human Rights Scholarship is awarded to local or international applicants wishing to undertake graduate researchstudies at the University in the human rights field and who are able to […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships for 2012 at The University of Melbourne In recognition of significant contributions made to the University of Melbourne with an international student, and the University’s commitment to equity and diversity, the University […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011, semoga bermanfaat.