Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering sebagai berikut:
UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the AGH International Promotion Centre for Technology and Engineering Education (AGH IPCTEE) under the auspice of UNESCO & AGH University of Science and Technology (Krakow), are placing at the disposal of UNESCO fifteen (15) fellowships of a six months duration starting on 1 October 2010 for the benefit of Member States listed in Annex I of the announcement letter. Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science and Technology.
Details regarding the fellowships offered and the criteria of selection are listed below. The Polish authorities will make the final decision.
A. FIELD OF RESEARCH
( for more detailed information, please see Annex III of the announcement letter)
1. Two (2) fellowships: Advance Ceramic Materials; Field of research: ceramic, Material Engineering, Material Engineering Education;
2. One (1) fellowship: Assessment of geotouristic values of selected geological objects; Field of research: Geotourism;
3. Two (2) fellowships: Availability problems in transportation systems and devices; Field of research: Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Safety Education
4. Two (2) fellowships: CO² Sequestration into deep saline aquifers; Field of research: Petroleum Engineering, Hydrogeology, Petroleum Geology, Mechanics;
5. One (1) fellowship: Comparison of copper polymetallic mineralization from selected sites in NW Botswana and Poland; Field of research: Economic Geology;
6. One (1) fellowship: Diverging Patterns of European Culture in the Globalizing World; Field of research: Sociology and socio-cultural anthropology;
7. One (1) fellowship: Drilling Methods of Ground Modification; Field of research: Geoengineering;
8. Two (2) fellowships: Intelligent control system and devices of operation transportation devices; Field of research: Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Transport Education;
9. Two (2) fellowships: Material handling system and devices – transportation in manufacture; Field of research: Transportation, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Transport and Logistic;
10. One (1) fellowship: Reservoir geophysics for hydrocarbon and water prospection; Field of research: Geology Geophysics and Environmental Protection, Mechanics.
B. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Please see Annex III of the announcement letter for a detailed explanation of requirements for each programme (as they vary from one another).
C. FACILITIES OFFERED BY THE POLISH AUTHORITIES
* (i) Free tuition;
* (ii) Monthly allowance of 1350 PLN zlotys (approximatively US$ 450) corresponding to the salary of a local junior research fellow. Thus, all living expenses in Poland are to be borne by the fellows with this allowance; and;
* (iii) An installation allowance of 1350 PLN zlotys to be paid upon arrival.
No provision to finance or lodge family members is made.
At the end of the research studies, the beneficiaries will receive a certificate attesting to their attendance at the host institution.
D. FACILITIES OFFERED BY UNESCO
(i) International travel expenses: (at the most economical rate) from the beneficiary’s country to Poland and return will be covered by UNESCO under its Regular Programme Budget.
(ii) Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit: UNESCO fellowship holders may be covered by a special accident/ health insurance policy, taken out by the Organization for the duration of the fellowship. The costs of the health insurance is subscribed to and covered by UNESCO* on behalf of the fellows.
* ONLY THE TWO SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND TO THE FELLOWHIPS DEPARTMENT PROGRAMME SECTION A COMPLETE MEDICAL DOSSIER, THE PRESCRIBED FORM OF WHICH WILL BE SENT ALONG WITH THE LETTER OF AWARD.
Selected fellows from countries where there are Polish Embassies or Consulates will have to obtain their entry visa in the country prior to their departure. Fellows from countries where no such Embassy/ Consulate exists must secure their visa through the nearest Embassy of Poland.
UNESCO/POLAND provide no allowance to defray passport and visa expenses and the selected beneficiaries will have to secure themselves their own visa.
F. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FILES
One candidature per invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and reach Mr. Ali Zaid, Chief, Participation Programme and Fellowships Section, by 15 June 2010 at the latest. An advance copy of the application may be sent by fax (33.1) 45.68.55.03. Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
* (i) UNESCO fellowships application forms, duly completed in English;
* (ii) Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
* (iii) Certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree obtained; and,
* (iv) The UNESCO certificates of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
Deadline: 15 June 2010 at the latest
It is the National authority’s responsibility to ensure that all candidates are duly informed of the above conditions prior to the submission of applications.
Files which are incomplete or which are received after the deadline as well as candidatures that do not fulfil the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
Only the selected candidates will receive a letter through their respective National Commissions for UNESCO.
Contact detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering, semoga bermanfaat.