Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan sebagai berikut:
UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan
The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication Technologies and Peaceful conflict resolution
UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowship Programme) funded under the Japanese Funds-in-Trust for the capacity-building of Human Resources will aim, in particular, to impact on capacity-building and research activities in the following areas:
- Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences);
- Intercultural Dialogue;
- Information and Communication Technologies; and
- Peaceful conflict resolution.
No other research topics will be considered.
Applicants, a maximum of TWO from each applying National Commission, must meet the following general criteria:
1. Candidates under this Programme must be post-graduate researchers, already holding either an M.A. or MSc. degree (or equivalent) and wishing to pursue research work abroad (preferably in their own region) with a view to enhancing knowledge in one of the four specific fields mentioned in paragraph 0.1 below. Thus, those who are in the process of completing their Master’s degree must have completed it PRIOR to taking up their Fellowship.
2. Candidates must be persons of high intellectual promise who may be expected to make significant contributions to their country on return.
3. Candidates must be no more than 40 years of age. Thus, applicants born before 1 January 1971 will not be considered under the Programme.
4. The selected Fellow must carry out the research under the auspices of an academic supervisor in a host institution. Confirmation of acceptance from the academic supervisor is imperative.
5. Priority attention will be given to:
- Women candidatures
- Candidates from least developed countries (LDCs)
- Palestinian researchers
6. Candidates must be proficient in reading and writing the language of instruction in the proposed country of study/research.
7. Applicants must be in good health (both physically and mentally).
Closing date for receipt of application: 7 January 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL Inor Young Woternational Fellowships Programme fmen in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL International Fellowships Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMMEThe Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- JSPS-UNU Fellowship Programme, Japan OverviewThe JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme was launched in 2002 and is jointly organised by UNU and Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). It is designed to provide […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists 2012 Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan, semoga bermanfaat.