Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA sebagai berikut:
The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA
The Juilliard School is committed to educating talented performing artists and helping them achieve their highest potential. To that end, we wish to enable all admitted students to attend the school, regardless of their ability to pay. Juilliard’s admissions policies are “need-blind,” meaning that applying for financial aid will not hurt your chances of being admitted. In fact, eighty percent of our admitted students receive scholarship support through Juilliard.
Applicants to Juilliard wishing to be considered for scholarship must complete all Financial Aid Application requirements by March 1, 2013.
To apply, all of the following documents must be completed:
- The Juilliard Financial Aid Application
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Available beginning January 31, 2013 through the Admissions application site.
Student and Parent Tax Return (1040 Form) or International Salary Documentation
- Available on January 1, 2013. Required only for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- For 2012, or most recent tax year available. Please submit signed copies of the first two pages only.
Please note that, because our scholarship decisions are based on a combination of financial need and merit, all documents must be received before the Scholarships Committee can review your application. The Juilliard School does not offer scholarships based solely on merit.
Award letters will be mailed and e-mailed by April 1, 2013. These may include a combination of scholarships/grants, loans and/or on-campus employment. Funding for these awards may come from federal, state, institutional, or private sources.
The Juilliard School does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, political beliefs, national origin, or disability. For more information about our financial aid and scholarship programs, please download our brochure, Funding Your Juilliard Education: A Guide to Financial Aid.
Finally, we encourage both applicants and continuing students to review the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about our programs. In addition, you can contact our office at any time with questions or concerns. We’re here to help!
For more information, please visit : official website
9 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, UK The Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships for 2013 entry are open to Home, EU and International students. You can apply to be considered if you:Are fully self-fundingHave […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- MBA Scholarships (Defence), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates from the Defence sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: £12,000Number of awards: 1Apply […]
- MBA Scholarships (Energy), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Energy sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK In recognition of entrepreneurs seeking to take their business to new levels of success, we are offering The Bettany Scholarship for Entrepreneurs.Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition […]
- MBA Scholarships (High Tech), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the High Tech sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK The Business School’s Dean’s ScholarshipsJanuary 2013 entry This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time MA/MSc course in The Business […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA, semoga bermanfaat.