Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia sebagai berikut:
The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” ECU Award is aimed at assisting 2nd year student living within the catchment area of the City of Joondalup. The scholarship intends to help lessen the student debt by providing funds to assist with course fees as well as offer practical work experience. The scholarship includes the opportunity to begin a career in a local government department, by completing a paid work placement within the City of Joondalup for up to 12 weeks.
Applicants will be required to provide a descriptive statement (1000 words approx) demonstrating how they have given time and leadership to their community.
Selection will be based on the statement provided by the student demonstrating how they have given time and leadership to their community.
- Academic merit
- Must reside in the City of Joondalup catchment area
- Must be enrolled in one of the following ECU recognised Focussing on the Future’ courses:
- Bachelor of Business – with a major in one of the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Learning & Organisational Development
- Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Marketing and Creative Services
- Double Degree in Laws/Business
- Bachelor of Criminology & Justice
- Bachelor of Criminology & Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Criminology and Justice)
- Bachelor of Event , Sport and Recreation Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Sport Management
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
Level of study:
- Undergraduate bachelor courses
Year of study:
- 2nd year
- Business and Law
- School of Communications and Arts
- School of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- School of Law and Justice
- School of Management
- School of Marketing, Tourism and Leisure
- Perth Graduate School of Business
- School of Computer and Security Science
- Full-time on-campus
Frequency: $2500 in semester one and two following the semester census date
Method: Tuition fee credit
Application opening date: 14 January 2011
Application closing date: 25 February 2011
Visit official website.
Demikianlah informasi tentang The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.