Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA sebagai berikut:
[Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA
Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is looking for strengthening its composite materials development activities and offers a
Postdoc position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites
The work will focus on the development of nano-particle modified fibre reinforced polymer composites by modification of the system with nano-particles, specifically carbon nano-tubes (CNT). The purpose of the project led by the candidate is to improve resin dominated properties of fibre composite materials, like ILSS, toughness and impact resistance. The work will cover aspects such as functionalisation of the fillers, processing issues and characterisation from the nano- to the macroscopic scale.
The ideal candidate (m/f) is a communicative chemist, chemical engineer, material scientist or physicist with a PhD degree. The candidate should bring practical experience in the field ofnanocomposites, including the specific characterisation methods, preferably on CNT-epoxy systems. Furthermore, the candidate should already have lead a scientific project.
The position is immediately available and the planned project duration three years. Please send your application including a short statement of research interests, CV, list of publications and names and addresses of two academic references.
For further information please contact
Dr. Michel Barbezat,
+41 44 823 44 98
email@example.com. Also see www.empa.ch/abt117.
Please submit your application online www.empa.ch/jobs.
Switzerland postdoctoral carbon
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- PhD Position at ETH Zurich joint with NUS Singapore based on Ciliwung river project Open PositionsThe 4 positions are offered within the context of the international joint project Future Cities Laboratory (FCL), which the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Postdoc Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea OverviewThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany (http:// www.bevsozgeo.uni-bayreuth.de/en/index.html) invites applicants for a one-year Postdoc […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA, semoga bermanfaat.