Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students sebagai berikut:
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students
USST administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage excellent international students and scholars to study at USST.
Type A (full scholarship)- It is granted to excellent international students who will apply for Master/Doctor degree program in USST
Type B (partial scholarship)- It is granted to excellent international students who will apply for Bachelor/Master/Doctor degree program in USST
Type C (scholarship for outstanding students)- It is granted to outstanding international students who take long term degree program in USST.
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health
2. Applicants pursuing Bachelor’s degree should hold High School degree diploma or the equivalent and should be under the age of 25, and the applicant can only apply for Type B or Type C scholarships. Applicants pursuing Master’s degree should hold Bachelor degree diploma or the equivalent and should not be under the age of 35. Applicants pursuing Doctor’s degree should hold Master degree diploma or the equivalent and should not be under the age of 40.
3. The applicants should have excellent academic records.
4. The applicants should be in default of any other Chinese government scholarship.
Study Subject(s): Subjects taught at University
Course Level: Bachelor/Master/Doctor degree program
Scholarship Provider: Shanghai Municipal Government
Scholarship can be taken at: China
Scholarship Application Deadline: Type A – Jan 1st to Jun 10th every year, Type B- Jan 1st to Jun 10th every year, Type C- Mar 1st to Sep 30th every year
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, China University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage […]
- Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- Swiss Government Scholarship 2012/2013 for Indonesian Students The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to […]
- 2011 Republic of Croatia Scholarship for International Students and Professors Scholarships for foreign students and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions […]
- Huygens Scholarship Programme for International Students Scholarships for excellent students from all countries. Study in Holland. Target group: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree , PhD degreePurpose: Study, ResearchField of study: AllCountries: […]
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, semoga bermanfaat.