Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia sebagai berikut:
Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia
Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.
Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering tuition and fees for the LL.M study programme. An additional scholarship is allocated for travel, accommodation and incidental education expenses. Students granted a scholarship must write their master’s thesis in the field of public international law or human rights. Priority will be given to students who commit to work in any of the following areas upon completion of the programme: human rights, public law and public service. Furthermore, RGSL seeks to recruit students who have worked within an organization with which OSI has a relationship already, or students who are willing to work with such an organization upon completion of the programme. In the application, students are required to provide specific detail on their expectations work in a related field upon completion of the programme.
- Satisfy standard RGSL entry requirements (with respect to educational background and English proficiency);
- Have experience in the fields of public international law or human rights for a minimum of one year;
- Indicate in the application: current place of employment and specify in detail the applicant’s plan to return to work in the field of public service after completing the LL.M programme.
Applicants who will receive their diploma from previous studies later than on the date of application can submit the application with a reference to the expected date of receipt of their diploma, which, however, may not be later than the date on which the study year at RGSL starts.
If the diploma or degree is obtained outside Latvia, academic recognition has to be made by the Latvian Academic Information Centre (AIC). The application is registered after review from AIC is requested and received by the RGSL. The final decision regarding the qualification for admission is taken by RGSL.
Scholarship Deadline: 15 March 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students […]
- 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia, semoga bermanfaat.