Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia sebagai berikut:
Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia
The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students currently are invited to apply for the Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) Public International Law and Human Rights Programme. The programme provides expertise in Public International Law and Human Rights and also offers courses in European Law. The programme is competitive and very prestigious. The Programme is based at the RGSL located in Riga, Latvia. It is available to individuals with bachelor’s or master’s degree in law or related fields (or will be awarded a degree prior to admission to the programme), obtained in at least four years long studies, if basic knowledge in law and corresponding work experience is acquired; second level professional higher education, professional bachelor’s or master’s degree in law or other related fields, if basic knowledge in law and corresponding work experience is acquired.
- Satisfy standard RGSL entry requirements (with respect to educational background and English proficiency);
- Have experience in the fields of public international law or human rights for a minimum of one year;
- Indicate in the application: current place of employment and specify in detail the applicant’s plan to return to work in the field of public service after completing the LL.M programme.
Russia,Byelorussia,Ukraine, all countries listed in region of South Eastern Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro and Serbia;
all countries listed in region of Central Eurasia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
An application is considered completed only when the RGSL has received all required documents.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 March 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering […]
- 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- Associate Degree Programmes Scholarships at the Australian International Hotel School Canberra Australia The Australian International Hotel School is offering an International Student Scholarship to study one of the following Associate Degree Programmes-Associate Degree of Business […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia, semoga bermanfaat.