Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland sebagai berikut:
Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland
The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of Queensland, Gatton campus near Brisbane. It has been working for many years on pesticide exposure research and training, both within Australia and internationally. This is an excellent opportunity for a science/engineering graduate to undertake research in a world leading organisation.
We are seeking PhD or MPhil candidate to join a multi-disciplinary team as part of an Australian Grain Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) project titled `Core DRT (Drift Reducing Technologies) Database to Support the Ground Application of Pesticides (boom sprayer), accommodating Nozzles, Formulations and Adjuvants` This research will be conducted in the pesticide wind tunnel research complex at the Gatton Campus of The University of Queensland.
Applicants, both national and international with an appropriate degree in science or engineering and an interest in the field are invited to apply. Preference will be given to applicants with grounding in plant protection and/or spray technology. For international students, the scholarship will not cover fees, but the applicant may apply for a UQI scholarship for fee support.
The scholarship will provide a stipend of $28,000 per annum for up to 3 years.
To discuss this role please contact Dr Gary Dorr on +61 7 5460 1350 or email@example.com. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: a covering letter and curriculum vitae outlining your interest and suitability for this position.
For information on completing the application process click here.
Application closing date: 14 October 2011 11:55pm E. Australia Standard Time
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- The RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University If you are interested in the proposed PhD project of the development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores, then this scholarship may […]
- Business H3 Global Research Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia Griffith Business School, in collaboration with strong Global Advisors Pty Ltd is offering a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) scholarship worth $AU 32,000 per year. This scholarship is for […]
- International Research Scholarship, Bangor University, UK Bangor University offers an International Research Scholarship of up to £1500 reduction in fees. Scholarship application forms can be downloaded here. Scholarship Regulations Applicants […]
- International Research Excellence Scholarship at University of Nottingham You can apply for this scholarship if you are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND already hold an offer to start a full-time Research degree programme (PhD or MPhil) […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland, semoga bermanfaat.