Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research
Division of Developmental Neurobiology
We are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and cellular mechanisms regulating development and maintenance of midbrain dopaminergic neurons. Research topics include deciphering gene regulatory networks involved in the specification and differentiation of these neurons. These projects utilize combinations of neuroanatomy, cell biology, genetically engineered mouse models, genomic high-throughput techniques and in vitro culture systems including brain slice cultures. We are seeking innovative and highly motivated researchers with a PhD in Life Sciences, preferably in developmental biology or neurobiology. Experience with molecular biology is essential.
Informal inquires should be addressed to Dr. Siew-Lan Ang via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated in Mill Hill, North West London, the MRC National Institute for Medical Research is the largest MRC institute, supporting some 70 research groups and 500 bench scientists. The Institute provides excellent training for researchers in a multi-disciplinary environment and is equipped with state of the art facilities, including genetic modification of mice, imaging, histology, and high throughput sequencing.
Salary range is from £27,513 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. MRC final salary Pension Scheme is available. Applications are handled by the RCUK Shared Services Centre; to apply please visit our job board at Visit Official Website. and complete an online application form. Applicants who would like to receive this advert in an alternative format (e.g. large print, Braille, audio or hard copy), or who are unable to apply online should contact us by telephone on 01793 867003, Please quote reference number IRC20388.
Closing date: 6 June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands The Leiden Institute for History The Faculty of Humanities Postdoctoral researcher in the Leiden Institute for History Crime difference in gender and concepts of public roles in 19th […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]
- Master Scholarship in IT Convergence at Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, is recruiting graduate students (M.S. students). Some researches which are offered in this Wireless Network, Networked […]
- PhD Scholarships, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), Spain During 2012, the Fundación “la Caixa” will provide support for ten highly qualified graduate students to carry out their experimental work towards obtaining a PhD degree at the Centro […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research, semoga bermanfaat.