Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge
The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with Glioblastoma. You will have experience in the derivation and culture of neural stem cells and glioma stem cells. Experience with in vitro and in vivo assays of tumour growth is also essential. Familiarity with microscopy, cell culture, molecular biology and molecular neuroscience techniques will be required. You will be computer literate, highly motivated and able to work in a close knit team environment. You will have demonstrable experience in collaborative research and a track record of publications in peer reviewed journals.
-Candidate must have a Doctoral degree in relevant field.
-You will have experience in the derivation and culture of neural stem cells and glioma stem cells.
-Experience with in vitro and in vivo assays of tumour growth is also essential.
:Brain Cancer Stem Cell groupCourse Level
: University of CambridgeScholarship can be taken at
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge, semoga bermanfaat.