Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent foundation, and is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Health and the Ministry for Sciences and Arts of the State of Hessen. The Georg-Speyer-Haus is dedicated to basic and translational research in the fields of cancer and infectious diseases, and cooperates closely with the University of Frankfurt.
The Lohrum-group is seeking a highly motivated Postdoc with interest in genomic and bioinformatic cancer research.
Our research team is interested in tumour suppressor mechanisms of the p53-protein family in the post-genomic and epigenetic era. We are applying modern genomic and molecular techniques to study the tumour-suppressor mechanisms of the p53-family in healthy as well as cancerous cells (Smeenk et al, 2008; Koeppel et al, 2009).
Applicants should have experience in genomic research and bioinformatic expertise.
Please send your complete application (CV, letter of motivation, name and address of two referees) via email to: lohrum[at]em.uni-frankfurt.de
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- PhD Scholarships, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), Spain During 2012, the Fundación “la Caixa” will provide support for ten highly qualified graduate students to carry out their experimental work towards obtaining a PhD degree at the Centro […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- Postdoctoral Position in 3D Electron Microscopy of Membrane Proteins at University of Vermont OverviewA postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Michael Radermacher at the University of Vermont, to study the structure and function of mitochondrial and […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.