Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center
The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical Oncology (Dr. V.W. van Beusechem) and Otolaryngology/ Head-Neck Surgery (Prof. Dr. R.H. Brakenhoff). Aim of the project is to investigate the hypothesis that defects in sister chromatid cohesion can be exploited for targeted and personalized cancer treatment. The cohesion between the two sister chromatids that appear after DNA replication is essential for faithful chromosome segregation. Recent evidence has indicated that cohesion defects may underlie chromosomal instability in a subset of cancers. These cancers might be more effectively treated by specific inhibition of the pathway(s) that have become essential for the survival of these tumors. In this project, we want to identify those pathways
– Candidates are highly motivated to perform cancer-related research and should be flexible team players.
-Candidates have a master degree and background in molecular biology and cell biology. We prefer candidates with experience in siRNA screens.
Study Subject(s):Genetic Instability and Cancer
Course Level Postdoctoral
Scholarship Provider: VU University Medical Center
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center, semoga bermanfaat.