Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech sebagai berikut:
Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech
Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011
Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials.
The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption properties of Covalent Organic Framework materials which could be used for hydrogen storage. The main’s goal project is a development of a new media for hydrogen storage and the research associated will have an important experimental side. The first part of the work consists of the synthesis and the characterization of the materials and the second part concerns the study of the hydrogen adsorption capacity of the synthetized porous solids. The measurements of the adsorption properties will be performed at low pressures using volumetric methods and at high pressures using thermogravimetric technique (magnetic suspension microbalance).
Candidates must have a Ph.D in physical chemistry, physics or chemical engineering. Knowledge of phase equilibria thermodynamics is required and good notions in adsorption and computing (such as Linux OS, C or Fortran programming) will be very appreciated. The candidate must have a good experience of experimental work, especially with high pressure gases and preferably on hydrogen. He (she) must be autonome, fast and have very good skills in written and spoken English. He (she) should also be able of collaborating with other young researchers and students.
Location : Ecole Nationale Sup´erieure de Techniques Avanc´ees (ENSTA ParisTech), Unit´e Chi-mie et Proc´ed´es, 32 Boulevard Victor, 75739 Paris, France. The ENSTA ParisTech engineering school occupies a privileged place in the French educational system, and is part of the small core of most famous engineering schools of France.
Duration : This is a one-year contract, renewable for a total period of two years.
Salary : 2000 euros per month (taxes removed)
Contact : Send a detailed CV of several pages, with a description of the research topics, publi-cations, conferences, several references, and a cover letter to :
Dr Johnny Deschamps,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33.(0)126.96.36.199.27
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- Postdoc Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea OverviewThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany (http:// www.bevsozgeo.uni-bayreuth.de/en/index.html) invites applicants for a one-year Postdoc […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech, semoga bermanfaat.