Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich sebagai berikut:
Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich
The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:
- Labor economics (empirical)
- International trade
Have completed or be about to complete a Ph.D. in Economics, and have a strong research interest in labor/trade/growth/development – applied theory and/or empirical.
To apply, email a cover letter with a statement of your research agenda, CV, at least two references, two recent research papers, and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org (all documents in pdf format).
A very competitive remuneration package with generous funding of research related activities (conference visits, data etc.) is offered.
Phone: +41 (0)44 634 37 16
Fax: +41 (0)44 634 51 55
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- Doctoral, Master and Bachelor Scholarships, Asia University, Taiwan Asia University provides a limited number of scholarships each year for talented international students. All applicants may have an opportunity to compete for scholarships provided by […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich, semoga bermanfaat.