Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences sebagai berikut:
Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences
ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest international level.
ICFO is looking for a highly-motivated post-doctoral researcher to lead a project on plasmonically-enhanced optoelectronic devices based on colloidal quantum dots. The ideal researcher should have demonstrated experience in design and fabrication of plasmonic nanostructures, hands-on expertise in advanced nanofabrication techniques (e-beam nanolithography, FIB) and strong background in physics and characterization of plasmonic structures (near-field SOM, SEM etc.). Experience in optoelectronic device characterization will be considered an asset.
Eligibility and Conditions
Candidates must hold an internationally-recognized PhD-equivalent degree (or evidence of its completion in the near future) in the field of physics or electrical engineering. No restrictions of citizenship apply to the ICFO post-doctoral contracts. The position is available initially for one year with possibility of extension for up to three years.
Potential applicants may contact Gerasimos Konstantatos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The formal application should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-mail submissions must include the mailing label “PEOD” and your last name printed before the label. Suitable candidates are requested to submit:
- A presentation letter with a declaration of interest
- A Curriculum Vitae, including full address, a contact phone number and e-mail address
- The contact e-mail of up to three potential referees
Applications can also be submitted by post to the Post-Doc Screening Committee. Candidates should be willing to be contacted by phone during the selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The position is available as soon as possible and will remain open until an appropriate candidate has been identified.
For updated information about ICFO, please visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants Study Subject: Criminal Law and CriminologyEmployer: Max […]
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences, semoga bermanfaat.