Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia
PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of Finance
The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011.
The PhD program consists of rigorous coursework in the first year, followed by a 2-3 year research period. The research of our faculty members spans all areas of finance and has been published in the top finance journals, such as The Journal of Finance, The Journal of Financial Economics, the Review of Financial Studies, and the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. A roster of prominent visiting scholars from other top Finance departments further enhances the program. Upon graduation, our PhD candidates are well equipped to compete in the global academic finance job market.
All places in the finance doctoral program are fully funded. Enrolled candidates receive tuition remission plus a stipend of at least A$26,000 per annum but possibly ranging higher for exceptional applicants, up to A$40,000 in certain instances. Further funding to cover conference and tutorial travel expenses is also available.
The minimum qualifications for completing an application are as follows:
* a bachelor’s degree (Australian H2A honors or equivalent),
* official GMAT scores,
* evidence of English language proficiency, and
* a 600-700 word research proposal.
The deadline for international applications is October 31, 2010. For Australian permanent residents and for citizens of Australia or New Zealand, the deadline is November 30, 2010. Applications can be lodged on-line at:
About the Department
The Department of Finance is home to 28 full-time academics and a large number of sessional teaching staff. The Department provides an excellent research environment with weekly seminars, brownbag presentations, and access to a broad range of financial databases. The extremely active environment offers many opportunities for experience as Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant.
More information about the department can be found here: http://www.finance.unimelb.edu.au/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- Human Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia The Human Rights Scholarship is awarded to local or international applicants wishing to undertake graduate researchstudies at the University in the human rights field and who are able to […]
- Beasiswa di Australia S1 S2 S3 Macquarie University Tawaran beasiswa di Australia ada berbagai macam. Mulai dari beasiswa pemerintah Australia (Australia Awards) maupun beasiswa dari universitas. Salah satu universitas yang menawarkan […]
- Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $3,000 scholarship for the coursework costs of the Juris Doctor program with Newcastle Law […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
- CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.