Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the National University of Ireland, Galway and at the premises of industrial and/or academic collaborators. The successful candidates will develop a functionalised collagen-based scaffold for tendon regeneration.
Applicant specifications: Candidates should hold, or expect to obtain, a first class or upper second class honours BSc and/or MSc degree in a relevant biology-based subject and have a keen interest in pursuing pre-clinical research into tendon repair. Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be provided: cell culture techniques; biomaterials fabrication; protein extraction and purification; collagen analysis; immunohistochemistry; Western immunoblotting; RT-qPCR; in vivo models.
Start date: July 2011 or soon after that.
Full fees in addition to a stipend of ~12,000 euros per annum will be provided.
Informal enquiries by e-mail to:
Dr Dimitrios I. Zeugolis,
Network of Excellence for Functional Biomaterials,
National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
To apply: Applicants are requested to submit:
- A covering letter explaining why you wish to pursue a PhD and why you are specifically interested in this project;
- Full curriculum vitae including detailed University exam grades; and
- Contact details of three referees, as e-mail attachments (Word or PDF format only) to email@example.com quoting reference number “NFB – 03-11”.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. Friday 10th of June 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Art Major Asian Scholarship, Korea National University of Arts 2013 Art Major Full Scholarship!!Sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, & Sports, Republic of KoreaAMA, Art Major Asian Scholarship project is the national scholarship program […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonnam National University, Korea Humanities & Social Sciences (Gwangju Campus)Accounting, Agricultural Economics, Anthropology, Business Administration, Chinese Lang & Literature, Communication, Economics, Education, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonbuk National University, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)1. Humanities / Social Sciences :Law, Education, Social Studies Education(D), Literature and Language Education(D), Korean Ethics, Social Welfare, Sociology, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland, semoga bermanfaat.