Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU
The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction heating. The project will comprise numerical and experimental activities related to tool realization, tool wear, replication quality and cycle times. The project will be carried out in close collaboration with the other partners in the project.
-M.Sc. in mechanical engineering
-Experience with injection moulding of micro and/or nanostructures as well as tooling processes
-Good knowledge of numerical modelling of injection moulding as well as design of experiments
-Ability to work independently, to plan and carry out complicated tasks, and to be a part of a large, dynamical group -Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Study Subject(s):Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: Denmark Technical university
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD studentship in Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry “Process and outcomes of patient and public involvement (PPI) in research: a natural experiment conducted through PenCLAHRC”: PCMD-GS-0042 This Studentship is based at Exeter.The Peninsula […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- ESRC/PIC Masters Studentship in Population Studies Population Investigation Committee (PIC) established a scholarship fund in 1996, observed that English students have difficulty in obtaining funding for further study beyond the […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.The aim […]
- Research studentship mortality determinants in people with pain at Keele University Research StudentshipThe role of health, psychological and lifestyle factors in determining mortality in people with pain at Keele University - Arthritis Research UK Primary Care […]
- PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a funded three year full-time PhD studentship within the Institute for Sustainable Construction and the School of Engineering and the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU, semoga bermanfaat.