Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK
Three-year PhD studentship funded by Alzheimers Society
One fully funded three year PhD Studentship is available within the Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit in Psychology. The Studentship is funded by the Alzheimer’s Society to work with Professor Sergio Della Sala and Dr. Michaela Dewar on the topic of Memory Interference in people with MCI and Alzheimer’s Disease. The project will begin in September 2011.
The studentship provides for tuition fees at the UK/EU level plus an annual stipend of £15,000 per annum for threee years. The successful candidate will join a vibrant, successful, collaborative community of researchers and will participate in all the Psychology events.
Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree (UK Honors level degree at 2:1 or first level or equivalent) and/or Masters degree in Psychology or Neuroscience.
Applicants should submit a full application for the PhD Psychology programme through the University online system. Information on the application process and links to the application form can be found online.
Online application form for postgraduate study
When candidates have submitted their applciation they should email the Postgraduate Administrator, Katie Keltie, quoting their application reference number generated on submission (7 digit number starting with the letter ‘s’ e.g. s1111111. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for interview.
Closing date for applications is 6th May 2011
The project is due to begin in September 2011.
Further Information and Queries
General information regarding the application procedure including information on degree equivalence can be obtained by emailing Katie Keltie – Postgraduate Administrator email@example.com
Further information about the project can be obtained by emailing Dr. Michaela Dewar firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK The David Edge studentship provides support for a full-time student in either the MSc Science and Technology Policy and Management or the MSc Science and Technology Studies at the […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Durham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated […]
- Keycom Industrial Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Keycom will offers 4 scholarships for undergraduate study at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Each scholarship has a value of £1,000 per year, paid directly to the student. Awards are […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Alzheimers Society, University of Edinburgh, UK, semoga bermanfaat.