Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering
Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal Institute of Science and Technology). It is committed to the ecologically, economically and socially responsible management of water resources and aquatic ecosystems.
The Department of Urban Water Management has a vacancy for a
PhD Student in Environmental Engineering
The research will focus on the assessment of parameter, structural and prediction uncertainty of urban drainage models.
Ideal candidates must have a recent diploma or master degree in engineering, hydrology or applied mathematics and a working level language proficiency in German. Experience with urban drainage modeling, hydrological monitoring and software programming is desired.
For further information, please consult visit Official Website or contact: Dr. Jörg Rieckermann (joerg.rieckermann at eawag.ch).
We look forward to receive your application including a CV, a brief statement about your motivation for this position, copies of your academic qualifications and names of potential referees in electronic form.
Deadline for applications is May 22, 2011 or until the position is filled.
Application Deadline : 22 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Environmental Technology and Engineering 2011 The International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE) programme offers scholarship for International studentsThe IMETE programme intensively promotes […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore PhD student positions are available for Jan 2011 intake in Environmental Microbial Systems (EMS) Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering, semoga bermanfaat.