Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France
A PhD scholarship in Life Sciences has been announced for the academic year 2011. The PhD scholarship is in association with the Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France. The research area for this PhD scholarship is Biochemistry/ Life sciences.
The PhD scholarship thesis aims at developing, in partnership with a clinical-research team, a series of original diagnostic tests and a therapeutic monitoring of type 1 diabetes. In comparison with existing technology, the goal of this work is to develop rapid tests (less than 5 hours), quantitative and easy-to-use in clinical routine.
If an early and efficient diagnostic test for diabetes is important, it is even more critical to get a reliable test allowing to evaluate the beta cell mass. That’s the reason why, in parallel, and in order to improve the management and the quality of life for diabetic patients, we will try to develop a preclinical imaging agent for the beta cells utilizing antibodies produced in our laboratory.
Institut de Biologie et de Technologies de Saclay
Service de Pharmacologie et Immunoanalyse
Laboratoire Immunoanalyse et Diagnostic
Starting date: 01/10/2011
Centre : Saclay
Interested candidates can enquire and apply for the PhD scholarship with CV to Nathalie Morel by email.
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01 69 08 77 04
University/Graduate School: Paris XI
CEA / DSV/IBITEC-S/SPI/LERI / Volland
Note: The last date for application to the PhD scholarship in Life Sciences, INSTN, France is 8 march, 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK The Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, is offering a small number of scholarships of £1000 to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants for 2013 entry into the MSc […]
- PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who […]
- Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK The School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School starting September 2012 and January […]
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France For the project LabeX LMH, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France, semoga bermanfaat.