Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience
The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.
It fosters the improved integration of existing research clusters across disciplinary boundaries, especially between the geo-disciplines and other natural sciences but also with formalized ties into computing and the social sciences.
Based on its research excellence and the unique setting in the GIScience triangle university research – non-university research – industry research, more researchers need to be trained at doctoral level than ever before, if the ambitious objectives concerning enhanced research capacity, innovation and qualitative growth are to be met.
DK GIScience is an ‘education through research’ program with supervision, monitoring and assessment procedures which are critically important for the quality of the experience and training of doctoral candidates. DK GIScience focuses on qualification requirements, responsibilities and duties of supervisors; training of supervisors; workloads of supervisors; supervision models; doctoral candidates’ progress assessment; requirements for the doctoral thesis and its defence; and finally, the follow-up “tracking” of doctoral candidates’ career outcomes.
Application requirements and procedures
Requirements are the excellent completion of a degree at the Masters level in Geoinformatics, Geomatics, Computer Science or any scientific/technical subject in a relevant field, and excellent English language (both oral and writing) skills.
- First Application deadline: 20 April, 2011 (later applications may be considered for a second round of interviews if any positions remain open)
- Selection workshop (for pre‐selected applicants): end of May / early June, 2011
- Start of the program: Late September 2011, start of regular classes: 03 October.
Applicants have to submit the complete scholarship application as detailed at the under “Application form” (see left hand side of this website)..
Candidates will be selected by the selection committee consisting of the faculty members. Successful candidates will then be invited to start their official admission process at the University of Salzburg. For this first selection process only electronic documentation is required.
For all inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Application Deadline : 20 April 2011
Visit Official Website .
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Community Tagging In engineering projects, like building a highway, several interest groups must be involved and the aim is to achieve a good consensus between the varies interest groups and get a […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Department of Data-analysis The PhD student will be part of a research group focusing on the development and validation of new methods for the analysis of neuroimaging data. The position is financed by the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience, semoga bermanfaat.